INDEED.
I just registered for my fall classes. Japanese seminar, two history classes--one for the Civil War, the other for the Holocaust (great choices, huh?)--choir as my stress relief, and of course, senior capstone.
YES. I'M WORKING ON MY SENIOR PROJECT THIS YEAR.
I'M FINALLY FINISHING MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE. FUCK. YES. Taken long enough, I know, right? I'll be so ecstatic once next May rolls around and I walk across that stage on graduation day.
I just have to get through a very looooong paper. Oh, and write it in Japanese, of course. *headdesk* That'll be a trip. Haven't quite closed in on a topic I'd like to focus on, but I'm finding inspiration from my slightly more-than-utterly-terrible noh instructor that I'd like to do something about the noh theater and such. Dunno. I still have time, and perhaps I'll even figure it out before I head back home.
Wish me luck.
So, getting back to the present...
I had the craziest changes in mood today. I went from completely confident in my presentation up until the moment I walked in front of the class to rapidly deteriorating into panic and needing to leave the classroom immediately after to keep from hyperventilating. That put me into a numb, quiet state where I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die for the afternoon before I watched my Easter video message from my sweet girl back home. COMPLETE MOOD REVERSAL. I was smiling, my energy was restored, and the not-so-great presentation didn't matter anymore. Talking to her for a good hour just made me feel even better. Then I checked my mailbox tonight and found a letter from her that put me into a fit of extreme giggling that now my roommates probably think I'm insane.
Oh... but now I'm actually beginning to feel the one solid hour of sleep I got last night. I might just actually be able to sleep and sleep well tonight... *yawwwwwwwwnnnnnn* Yikes. Sorry about that.
Naw, I'm going to read a little bit for class tomorrow, THEN go to bed. I feel like highlighting some sentences... Yup, that's the lack of sleep talking...
Until tomorrow! ^_^v
ADDITIONAL: Heading to Kyoto soon! Just booked a room at a hostel there!
No comments:
Post a Comment