A ZOO.
That's what the downstairs is right now. All of the desks, tables, and couches are out of the community room and in the hallway and the mailbox area -______-
Decorations are getting thrown in the doorways, in the windows, and on the walls.
Getting everything ready for tomorrow night's dance party.
The dance party which I will conveniently be missing as I skip town right after class.
I've had enough stress these past two weeks that I can't take the crowd and the noise.
Yes, Kyoto sounds like a better idea. Get away from school for a little bit. Be immersed in history. Get my head back on straight.
I REALLY NEED TO FINISH HOMEWORK BEFORE I KEEP WORKING ON WEEKEND PLANS.
Bleh, no motivation to finish these twelve sentences for this tiny essay.
No, really. That's all it is. Twelve sentences. Fifteen tops.
*drinks more coffee*
OH! On another note, a got a little care package to help me get through the rest of the semester. It included my favorite tea, as well as hot chocolate and CAYENNE PEPPER. Best. Hot chocolate. EVER.
OKAY! I'm doing homework! I'm going, I'm going!
Tomorrow you'll be hearing from me in Kyoto!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment