Heheheh. I just went to the very first post of this blog and just skimmed through all my posts. All I have to say is WOW.
THIS BLOG IS LIKE A FUCKING ROLLER COASTER.
It's seen extreme ups and downs, and just when it feels like the track has leveled out, you get flipped upsidedown again.
Okay, that was entertaining, and I suggest all you readers do the same when you have a spare minute. Back to the present...
I've been lacking in the video department lately, but I hope to fix that soon. Let me get over this stupid presentation on Monday and I'll see how creative I can be.
Today was a good day. I did not get out of bed until noon, and after playing on the computer for a little bit, I WENT BOWLING.
That's right. I located some lanes four subway stops away and I went fucking bowling today. It's therapy. I got rid of a good chunk of yesterday's stress and frustration and what have you. I made sure I had enough money to keep me there for a couple hours, and even though the price per game on the weekends is a little more expensive than during the week, I still got a student discount on all my games. That, and I fell into a current promotion of six games for a set amount of money. So I saved even more going today. And after not been bowling since last fall, I say a 113 average over six games was a good note to leave on.
I've never seen so many lanes under one roof before. SIXTY IN ALL, plus a seperate room for eight pool tables, and another one with six ping pong tables and other random arcade games. Best part was I was put on the far end of the lanes where no one was bowling. I cranked up the volume of my mp3 player and just had a good time. Managed to leave right as a group of squealy high school girls started playing two lanes down from me. Even caught some people stopping to watch me. Couldn't tell if it was because they thought I was going good, they thought I wasn't very skilled, or that I'm the one blonde American in the entire building. Eh, whatever. Don't care.
Then I went to the grocery store for food. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I'M BUYING FRICKING ORANGES NOW! What changed in my head?!
Okay, now that I'm thinking a bit more clearly, I'm off to tackle homework and watch another episode of Sherlock.
Until tomorrow! ^_^v
*Additional: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SILLY BLOG IS ALMOST AT 100 POSTS! GO POST-A-DAY!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment