2012/04/08

I have figured out much sleep I've been losing...

Out cold for a good eleven hours last night. Got up, ate lunch, and fell asleep practicing my presentation. Wake up three hours later. Walked down to convenience store for some fresh air, a light dinner, and caffeine, and now I'm back getting ready to go through this presentation again.

And I can still barely keep my eyes open.

Bleh, and there's a dorm meeting tonight, too. -____-

Okay, must get back to work.

Before I go, have a warm, fuzzy thought:

Critters from mini claw machines at Disney Tokyo!
Well, at least they're fuzzy, right? Six bunnies, an owl, a turtle, and a pig. My goal was to get a couple yellow birds for Prussia, but the bunnies were the majority party in that machine. I would've had at least two yellow birds, but both of them fell out of the claw's grip as it was moving to release them all. Yup, they're cute.

Until tomorrow~~

No comments:

Post a Comment