Homework is finished. Tomorrow's kanji quiz has been studied for.
All that's left to do is sit back with a cup of hot chocolate and read letters from home.
Until tomorrow~~ ^-^
![]() |
| Why yes, that is the flag of the kingdom of Prussia in the background. |
When I was studying in Japan, I created this blog. I had myself post one entry each day I was overseas to share my adventures. It also became a coping mechanism for the culture shock and the anxiety and depression that came from being so far from home. I'm keeping the old stories, but I want to add more. When my spoken words fail me, my written ones generally do the trick. So, as I did all the way back in 2012, I will be on to the next post! This is Raye signing off ^-^v
![]() |
| Why yes, that is the flag of the kingdom of Prussia in the background. |
No comments:
Post a Comment