2012/04/10

...

I have nothing to say at the moment.

Finishing up essays and studying for a kanji quiz tomorrow. Nothing too special.

Technically I'm supposed to show up at two different fairs on campus tomorrow and apparently talk about my school to local students, especially if they're considering study abroad...

DAMMIT, IF I'M SUPPOSED TO DO THIS, GIVING ME MORE THAN A TWO WEEK NOTICE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE.

I have NOTHING for Pacific with me, especially concerning study abroad. The Japanese Studies office also has nothing current from Pacific, either. I suppose I could remedy that and request info be sent to them (what they have in Pacific's file is at least five years old).

Jeez, had I known I was going to be advertising my school, I would have brought stuff with me. But no, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be talking about. Wonder how long I'm supposed to be present for these things. Getting stuck in a roomful of loud students is not something I enjoy doing.

SPEAKING OF WHICH...

It's CLEARLY posted in the computer labs that there are no food, no drink, and no ringing cell phone rules to follow. You are also supposed to be QUIET as you would be in a library. Spent the second half of my lunch break in one lab re-reading some noh plays for class, and in walks this gaggle of loud, obnoxious girls. Unfortunately, I was told that I was not allowed to go and punch them all in their faces, so I shut down my computer and walked up to my classroom and sat there until class began.

Seriously, how rude can these people get over here?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment