I'M SO TIRED.
And yes, it's completely my fault. If I just did my homework like a good student, I wouldn't have been up until three this morning working on things. Then I proceeded to only get about three hours of sleep before I got up to finish what I started.
Today's dialogue check, in my opinion, was the worst one I've done. It was the only dialogue that I just couldn't get to run smoothly when I spoke. It was also a pain in the ass to memorize.
Today's kanji test in writing went better than expected with how much I actually studied for it. This, by the way, translates into about an hour's worth of study time for five lessons worth of kanji. Thankfully I was quizzed on one lesson yesterday, and last week's quiz was still rather fresh in my head. I also raised my second kanji test grade by 10.5 points on the retake. It was almost a perfect score, but I'll take the A rather than the *almost* B any day.
I have my second speaking test Friday morning, and I'd love to just be able to study for it, but they've also throw in an essay and the final lesson in the IJ300 kanji workbook due the same time.
I also need to finish my part of the group presentation for noh as well as continuing to write my own paper for individual topic of choice.
I profusely thank everything holy for this upcoming three-day weekend. I'd like to be able to catch up on all the sleep I've been missing. By the time I'm done with my test on Friday (which will be around 9:45 AM), my nerves will be shot and I'll have no energy to do anything else apart from crawling back into bed.
I also need to finish grammar workbook pages for next week AND get ready for our final chapter test before starting from the very beginning to review for the final exam on the 14th.
Oh yeah, I also get to start turning in all my paperwork about when I'll be checking out of the dorm and leaving the country and such. Oh, and I'll have boxes of books to mail home so I don't have to try to pack them all in my suitcases like when I left in January.
If I'm lucky I might even be able to take one last trip somewhere. There is still fun to be had in Nagoya, though, with the Dragons playing the Hanshin Tigers in baseball next week as well as going to the aquarium. I want to hit the bowling alley and shop at Osu, too. Woo!
This last month is going to be inching along like a snail but at the same time moving lightning fast. Projects to finish, finals to study for, things to pack, paperwork to turn in, accounts to cancel... yeah...
I'm not looking forward to it.
Managed to get away from school again, just to Sakae for a tasty lunch, coffe and Krispy Cremes, and a little shopping with Malia. It was fun. I totally bought a Vocaloid cd. I think that peppy, 100% synthesized music has given me a needed energy boost.
Now that I'm on my third wind of the day, I'm going to rocket through homework so all I have to worry about is this damn speaking test on Friday.
Until tomorrow~~
No comments:
Post a Comment