2012/04/24

Class evaluations...

End of the semester means class evaluations at any school you go to, apparently. I've never given a class such a bad critique. There were no real good points that I had to give about the course or my instructor. I really hoped that I would have gotten more out of my noh class, but it feels like I've learned nothing new. I think it's a fascinating form of theater, and though I didn't quite take anything new away from this course, it's given me an idea to use for my capstone project next year. We'll see what happens.

I can't get myself to do homework right now. No motivation, no motivation what-so-ever.
So, have some random pictures that didn't make the slideshow cut:


Some cherry blossoms
were still holding on...
This was a cake shop I passed.
Desserts should not be allowed to be
this pretty.
Yes, wild monkeys at Fushimi
Inari. Don't give them food and
don't make eye contact!
Gilbird at Fushimi Inari!
*piyo piyo!*



The Nara deer may occassionally
attack people...
One tried to eat Gilbird, so he kept a
safe distance.







K's House Kyoto! I recommend this
place for anyone traveling on a
budget. Great hostel chain!
See? Nice place. It even has its own
restaurant downstairs!




Huzzah! My Vocaloid keychains
I won from a claw machine
at the arcade!

Okay, I've really got to get work now.

Until tomorrow ~~ ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment