Tomorrow's Friday.
I have a test to study for, a short essay to write, and a Powerpoint show to create. That presentation is Monday. I have no idea why I picked to go Monday. Oh, that's right. The very first slot of the morning was open because no one wants to be the very first victim of two days of presentations. As I'm playing timekeeper for everyone presenting on Tuesday, I jumped on the chance to go very first and get it out of the way.
I suppose I should start practicing for that, too. That means I should fix my paper and get my final draft ready so I can create a little speech from it... After I write an essay and study for my test a bit more.
I hate presentations. I got harped on by my instructors after our first speaking test that the speed I talk at changes to much. First I talk too fast, then too slow, then it's fine, then I'm too fast again.
Welcome to my nonexistent skill of public speaking. It's very hard for me to do and no matter how much I practice I still freeze up like a deer in headlights when I have to give a presentation, or do an interview, or whatever. If my instructors decided on not letting us use notecards for an outline, I'd be screwed.
Yeah, it's going to be a long weekend. At least the week will be over.
The campus is up and running again with all the freshmen and returning students. SO MANY PEOPLE. Club fair was yesterday and it reminded me of walking in the sea of people at Shibuya. Had a few new students show up at the wrong classroom throughout the morning. Also, I very much enjoyed being able to snag lunch in the cafeteria without waiting in line for 15 minutes then not being able to find a seat... Oh well. Let the spring term begin, I suppose.
Until tomorrow~~ ^_^v
No comments:
Post a Comment