2012/04/27

Survived til the weekend

I made it through my speaking test this morning. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it still didn't go as smoothly as I wanted it to go. I guess we'll see how I actually did when I get my score sheet.

I got through all of my translation homework and got it turned in this afternoon, and I gave the  CJS office my departure information for the end of the semester. I'm almost done with my extra credit work for these last two chapters of the semester.

I've even done a load of laundry and cleaned up my room, too.

Yeah, I can say it's been a productive day. I'm going to try and finish my grammar work before I fall asleep.

I'm totally sleeping in tomorrow. And then I'm going to the library to work on papers.

Then I might even start to figure what to be shipping back home.

Hell, I might even go bowling again.

I'm still not over the fact that this semester is almost over. So much to do, and I feel like there's not enough time to do it all in.

I'll get it figured out.

Until tomorrow. ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment