2012/05/08

Time sure does fly...

When you've been studying so much that the days just seem to blur together into one. Translation and noh wrapped up today on the first day of finals week. The only thing I have left to do for that is turn in my paper for noh to the CJS office after I print it out tomorrow morning. I WOULD have done that today, but by the time I finished typing it up and by the time I got to ANY of the computer labs, there was either 1)a class in session or 2)all the computers were taken. -____- So I'm getting up extra early just so I can go print things out before ANY classes begin for the morning.

Oh, wait. I'm getting up early anyways so I can continue studying for the final from HELL tomorrow. It's my writing final tomorrow, and I only need to have a couple hundred kanji ready to throw down on the paper for any asked on the test. I also get to write a little essay during the test, but that shouldn't be as big of a problem. I just have to remember grammar for that one. At least I can use a dictionary when I'm writing the essay.

AND I still need to do the homework from last week for writing, too. Gyaaahhhh... *headdesk*

After tomorrow's test wraps up, THEN I get to start working on getting ready to go home. Gotta go close a bank account, and cancel insurance, and pack and send boxes home, and maybe even have some fun. Perhaps go down to Osu for some shopping, and maybe even venture out to the city port and go to the aquarium!

At least I have tasty donuts to munch on tonight... *goes back to kanji study*

No comments:

Post a Comment