2012/05/15

I have boxes of books packed and ready to ship! Those two boxes are a good thirty pounds--if not more-- that WON'T be in the suitcases next week. LESS WEIGHT TO LUG AROUND.

It did, however, begin raining last night...er, this morning, about three o'clock or so. It didn't really let up until after the post office closed. No, I didn't want to haul heavy boxes down to the post office in the rain. I'll do it tomorrow.

Yup, the room's just a bit depressing with not much on the walls and bookshelf. It's about where it was when I first arrived. Really nothing hanging up apart from my dreamcatcher and Prussia's flag. I'll be okay. I haven't gone crazy yet. I'm just glad it won't take me long to finish packing everything else when the time comes to do that.

Because I don't have to worry about anything until closing ceremonies, I think I might just go into a bit of a crafty mode... We'll see what happens in the next few days...

Until tomorrow~~

No comments:

Post a Comment