2012/05/07

NO MORE CLASS!!

NO MORE CLASS FOR THE SEMESTER!! WOOOOOO!! XD

My calligraphy class had its last meeting today, and we painted our final display boards. I'm waiting to get the one I turned in back because I don't particularly like the one now on my wall. I'll share a picture of that eventually!

All that's left to do now is get through finals week. I have my translation final tomorrow morning and my group presentation in noh tomorrow afternoon. I just finished a bit more translation practice and will now move along to finishing my final paper for noh so I can hopefully just give it to my instructor tomorrow so I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the week.

And then I get to study my ass off for the kanji portion of the writing final on Wednesday. Oh, I guess I do still need to finish that last writing assignment to turn in, too. I'll do that after the noh paper.

Wanna hear something crazy? Or, at least something that I think is crazy?
When I was enjoying a thunderstorm yesterday, there was a TORNADO north of Tokyo.
A TORNADO.

Yeah, that blew my mind. Never thought tornadoes would be a problem here, what with typhoons and earthquakes and such...

Tornadoes in Japan... yeah...

Cool, I'm off to finish writing stuff.

Until tomorrow! ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment