NOT!
This morning when I woke up, I was not feeling very well about my writing final. When I sat down in m classroom, I lost lost my nerves and went, "JUST GET IT FUCKING OVER WITH. I'M TIRED AND WANNA GO BACK TO BED."
When Fukutomi-sensei handed out the kanji portion of the test, I switched my mindset to, "I know what I know, and if I don't know it, I'll give it my best guess." Sorry, but I can't remember 400 kanji all at once.
After the test, it hit me that I actually KNOW that many kanji, it just takes a minute or two to remember. I know I completely messed up three or four, but I felt good about the rest. The essay was short and sweet, but I think she'll enjoy reading it.
FOUR CLASSES DOWN, ONE TO GO. I'll be putting all my focus into all my grammar and vocab and kanji (AGAIN) for my language final Monday morning.
But NOW, I have a bit of time for myself again. I'll be heading out tomorrow to take care of some business, but I'm also going out to play for a little bit. I'm thinking about some shopping tomorrow...
Until then! ^_^v
No comments:
Post a Comment