2012/05/14

DONE.

This morning was the last of the finals. I AM DONE WITH THE SEMESTER.

All that's left is closing ceremonies on Saturday.

It's been a very long day. Very stressful morning. It started off amazing as I was able to watch two of my amazing friends get married this morning via webcam, though I wish I would have been able to be IN Seattle and present in person.

And then I had to leave for my final, which didn't go over very well. When it comes to Japanese, I'm still a slow reader, an even slower writer, and I need to listen to something many times over before I actually comprehend it, especially at the speed my instructor's speak at. My skills have improved, but I STILL NEED TIME. And I simply ran out of it this morning.

So, we'll see. The test killed me. We'll see what happens when I get my grades.

I now have to buck up and get ready for home. I HAVE A GOAL TO PACK BOXES TONIGHT AND TAKE THEM TO THE POST OFFICE TOMORROW.

I will be losing stuff off of my walls and off of my bookshelf and out of my desk, and my room will become a bit drab and a bit depressing. BUT... it has to be done.

I'm ready to come home.

Until tomorrow~~

No comments:

Post a Comment