One more day of class until final exams start next Tuesday.
Last meeting for my writing class today, and our instructor sets one more essay on us ON TOP of studying 23 chapters worth of kanji AND preparing for an in-class essay for the exam next Wednesday. I'm not very happy about that.
I'm also sick of filling out course evaluations.
Oh well, I went out with a few friends to Desperado's for some great Mexican food and a few drinks. When I got back to my dorm, I had a postcard and a letter waiting for me in my mailbox.
....
And now the neighbor's kid is throwing another tantrum. It's almost midnight, for crying out loud.
It better shut up before I want to go to sleep. I'm very tired right now.
This four-day weekend is unfortunately going to be eaten up by homework >__<
At least a baseball game is planned for tomorrow and bowling is possibly planned for Saturday. Traveling will have to wait until next week.
Where I'm going, I have no idea yet, but I want to get out at least one last time before heading back to the States.
Okay, off to finish and episode of Ghost Hunters.
Until tomorrow~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment