I SLEPT IN UNTIL ONE THIS AFTERNOON.
And took another hour to get out of bed. Got up to wander a new part of the city for a little bit, then came back, stopped for groceries, then had to ask the dorm caretaker to let me in because I forgot to bring my keys along, and then made dinner.
Since then, I've been sitting in my room eating dinner and talking with my girl back home until she went to bed, and now I'm about ready to grab more homework before I flat out fall asleep again. Yeah, I can barely keep my eyes open as it is, so we'll see how that goes. Perhaps I'll make a cup of tea to help jumpstart my brain for a couple of minutes.
I aim to be more active tomorrow. Until then~~ ^_^v
On a side note, it was quite a beautiful day here today. It was a nice, sunny 13 degrees with hardly any wind--well, until I was on my walk back from the store, then there was wind. But it was finally a day that a jacket wasn't needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment