2012/03/21

DISNEY SEA!!

Went to Disney Sea today. It was my very first time at ANY sort of Disney park, let alone ANY theme park in general. Rode some rides, ate quite a bit of popcorn, talked to Aladdin for a couple of minutes.

Yeah, despite the cold wind, it was a fun day.

I also did something I never thought I was going to do. I sucked it up, grew some balls, and got a ticket for Tower of Terror. I knew what I was getting myself into, and if I didn't have my friends there riding with me, I NEVER WOULD HAVE GONE.

The elevator that my group was in took you up to the top of the tower, gave you a nice night view of the city for two seconds, then dropped you about a story and a half. Inched you back up a bit, and let you fall even further, then took you back to the top again and let you plummet back to the ground.

I SCREAMED BLOODY FUCKING MURDER. Had a death grip on a friend's hand the entire time.
There, I can say that I rode it without having too big of a heart attack, but YOU WILL NEVER GET ME ON A FUCKING THRILL RIDE EVER AGAIN.

EVER.

Tired. Throwing today's pictures onto the computer, eating food, and going to bed. Hoping to be posting pictures soon!

Until tomorrow! ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment