Oh, yeah, that's right. The internet at the hostel was being retarded that night when I went to post this. Apparently it didn't post like it said it did. In any case, I still want to share it because it was part of the spring break adventure, and it is part of the post-a-day project. Sorry it didn't go up on time as it should have...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little rain won't stop the adventure....
Yup, it was raining a bit today. We wandered through Harajuku and Akihabara today. I'm sure it was partially due to the weather as to why they weren't out, but we did manage to come across a couple girls in Harajuku wandering in Lolita fashion. I elected to try on a really nice dress from one of the Loli shops, and almost bought it, but decided I'd much rather design my own (there is photo documentation of this on someone else's camera). Yes, I'm talking a little frill, some ribbon, long skirts, and petticoats. I did walk away with a cute mini top hat which is now my inspiration for a costume:
It even has a ribbon that ties under the chin if I want to wear it that way. Very cute...
It was the music note ribbon. Yup, music note ribbon. ^_^
I also came across a nice jacket and an AWESOME pair of pants that had zippers everywhere (those would have been for Prussia), but both were a little out of my price range.
The hunt for a Famicon for my brother was almost successful today. I didn't buy it because I didn't know what model he wanted, so I'm waiting for an e-mail back from him to tell me yes or no.
We also visited a shrine that's near Shinjuku station and were actually able to see a wedding procession in progress. It was very neat seeing the priests and shrine miko dressed up, as well as the bride and groom and the rest of the wedding party.
Almost worked on a video, but I'm too lazy to hop down from my bunk to plug my computer in to let the battery charge. So I'll do that another day.
I'm also sad that I DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING FOR PRUSSIA, NOR DID I BRING GILBIRD AND PINKTHULHU. After a long night before traveling yesterday and not getting very much sleep, to waking up late and running out of time, I just didn't pack them. I'm so BUMMED. *sighs*
Okay, I'm calling it a day. Tired, back is killing me, computer battery is low. Until tomorrow! ^_^v

No comments:
Post a Comment