2012/03/05

Mondays...

It's decided. Monday is my least favorite day of the week. I don't think I've had a good Monday since starting this semester. Today wasn't as bad as last Monday, but it still wasn't all that great. Even going out shopping wasn't all that fun, because I didn't find what I was looking for.

I suppose that the bad Mondays aren't all that bad, though. All of the dark emotions that they've been filled with recently have been changed into energy for my calligraphy brush to use. All the anxiety, all the anger and depression, and all of the stress have brought out some of my best work in the class so far.
With each stroke of the brush, with each exhaled breath, those dark emotions are painted onto the paper and released from my head and heart.

I can relax just a little and be at peace again.

Just an observation from today.

Until tomorrow~~ ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment