2012/03/16

It's late...

I'm tired. I still have things to do... Pack, a bit of homework (I made a schedule for myself on when I wan to get things done by over break), taking care of a roommate.

A big group of us from the dorm went out to celebrate with our seniors who are graduating next week and who will soon be leaving us. :C It was great fun, and I'm glad that I went. Yes, there was alcohol involved. Unfortunately, I now have a roommate who is quite drunk right now.

So I'm Mother Hen once again. I'm so thankful for everyone who helped get her home quickly and safely. Now I get to make sure she'll be all right for the rest of the night. I won't envy the hangover she'll have in the morning.

Anyways...

I think I'm going to make something to eat and then I'll resume packing and such as I keep an I on the roommate. I hope our third roommate comes home soon as well. I kinda lost that one at the subway station...

The next update will be coming to you from Tokyo!! Spring break is officially here!

Until then~~ ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment