2012/03/27

Halfway there...

The second half of the semester has arrived. One sign of this is that spring break has come and gone.

The other sign is that I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANY WORK.

I have a paper to finish revising and I haven't touched it. As in, I haven't even read the comments on it yet. The second draft is due in the morning. Granted, there's still time to get it done, but I might be making a run down to the conbini (aka the convenience strore. Man, it looks weird when it's not written in katakana) for some caffeine and a midnight snack later.

I'm torn about the semester going by this fast. Part of me is sitting here going, "But you just GOT here! Now it's like you're getting ready to leave!" The other part of me is going, "Just get me the hell home already."

However, there's still classes to attend, papers to write, and tests to take. There's also still places that I haven't been to yet.

Okay, must force self to work on paper and other homework. Yes, I'm in for a long night...

Until tomorrow~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment