Ya know those nice little treats that just make you feel better? Chocolate, ice cream. MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH HOT DOG BITES.
Curry is now on the list. I'm cooking some up right now.
This week has just been brutal on me. I don't quite know why that has been. Yeah, there's been class and homework, but that's just a daily occurrence so I'll get over it. I haven't been sleeping well, and that's making the days seem even longer. I'm sitting here now with my eyes half open and with my head hurting, and I still have things to finish for tomorrow.
THANK GOODNESS FOR CURRY. I can smell it from here and it's making the day seem not so bad anymore. Perhaps after curry I can just plow through all this homework and studying!
I have greatly appreciated all the mail I've received this past week (and I'm not just talking about that box of cookies!). To my family, friends, and readers I may not even know: you keep me going.
Thank you for all the support, and please continue to read on!
Raye ^_^v <3
No comments:
Post a Comment