What do I do when I should, in all actuality, be doing homework?
Let's see, I walked down to the store for some pizza for dinner because I really really wanted to eat some.
I watched an episode of Ru Paul's Drag Race, and thinking how awesome it would be to actually meet Ru. She's so fabulous.
And now I've stumbled on a new true crime show. Okay, it's not all that new, but I've never seen it before, so it's new to me, and it's pretty cool so far.
I caught up on webcomics that I haven't read lately.
Now I'm writing in my blog while I wait for water to boil in order to make a nice hot cup of tea.
I think that's what I need right now. A nice cup of tea to kickstart my brain again and get to finishing this homework. I swear I'll get it all done. It's not much. Just a short essay and half a page in my kanji workbook. I'm just lacking any and all motivation.
But really, after class, the rain stopped falling, the clouds broke up, and the sun came out. You really think I was just going to sit in my room and work, when I could walk down to the store for dinner and enjoy the pleasant evening weather? The days are indeed getting longer, and spring is just around the corner...
And that means sakura trees will be blooming...
And that means ALLERGIES. -____- Yup, not looking forward to allergies flaring up even more than they are, but I'll get over it.
Yes, I've also been playing around with my video making software and I believe I'm once again making something cool. This time it's just a picture slideshow, and some of them you've already seen, but I felt compelled to make it after listening to a piano pice. More details to come once I put the finishing touches on the video.
Yes, I'm also planning on speaking at you sometime this weekend with a video blog, just to say hi, how's it going? and any other random stuff that may pop into my head.
Alright, water's ready. Time for tea and homework.
Until tomorrow! ^_^v
No comments:
Post a Comment