And now I look out the window, and it's raining...
I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER SEEING CLOUDS EARLIER TODAY!
Huh, reminds me of home. Crazy weather.
Anyways, I like the idea that tomorrow is Thursday.
That means the day after is Friday.
That means the weekend is almost here.
This week may have already been excutiatingly long, but it's already almost over.
Yay!
Today I conquered two kanji quizzes and made it through the morning of classes before I headed back to the dorm for lunch and loooong nap. Glad I only had class this morning, because I quite literally had no brain power to deal with a full day.
Waiting for this current bout of insomnia to go away so I can get to a normal sleep schedule so I can get back to functioning properly.
Alright, time to get back to homework.
Until tomorrow~~ ^_^v
No comments:
Post a Comment