I ended up not being able to sleep well last night--my brain just didn't want to shut up no matter what I did--and have been wandering through the day in a mental fog. Class took basically forever, even though I'm only in it until 12:30 on Thursdays. But I suppose I do have enough energy to unload a small rant...
I'm grateful that my Japanese instructors are there to help us while we work in class. What I do NOT appreciate is them hovering while I'm trying to come up with a stupid essay outline. Damn, I'm sorry I can't whip up an outline in bloody Japanese in five minutes then be half finished writing the essay itself ten minutes after that. I need just a little extra time to translate between languages in my head as I write. My brain sure as hell isn't getting any younger, and it truly can't think as fast as it once did. I WILL GET THE DAMN ESSAY DONE FASTER IF YOU GO STARE AT SOMEONE ELSE'S PAPER. Jeez, having someone hover over my desk just wants to make me work on it less.
Oh yeah, that essay's due tomorrow. We also have a test tomorrow, so I'll be needing to study more for that as well. Could be another long night again...
Even after the bad day in class, I did go pay my health insurance premium and dragged myself to the grocery store for food. I'm munching on dinner then I'll get back to work on this dumb essay.
The only things that kept my head above the depths of utter depression today are a Valentine's card from my mama and my sweet Canada in my thoughts. I still don't like being so far away from those I love, but thankfully we're all just an e-mail or chat window away. <3
Until tomorrow~~ ^_^v
No comments:
Post a Comment