Then we went to a local Indian restaurant for dinner. Tasty curry and a mountain of nan was consumed. After that we met up with a few more people for some drinks. Holly, Salina, and I stayed out just a minute too late and didn't get to the subway on time for the last train of the night, so what else could we do besides going to an all-night karaoke bar? We went our separate ways once the trains began running again. I stopped into the convenience store for a little bite of breakfast, walked back to my dorm, found a letter from my awesome Bryce in my mailbox (Yay! XD) received a birthday e-mail from Dad (double yay!), and got to talk to my amazing Mikaela for a little bit (a heck of a lot more yay! XDD) before catching a couple winks of sleep.
Yes, even though I'm about to sit and get some homework out of the way now, I've had an awesome birthday weekend as of now. I also have a new drink addiction:
![]() |
| Apparently, the key to make Lipton tea taste good is to mix it up with milk and add maple syrup. Yes, it is indeed delicious. |
Alright, time to tackle homework. I leave you with a new picture slideshow. It's from my Peace Park album, so some of these you've may already seen, but I had beautiful music and felt the need to present the pictures in a new way. It's still such an amazing place to me. You walk past statues and memorials, and you walk past trees that survived the blast next to newly planted saplings. It's just another way to see how life was able to spring back from such devastation. I hope you enjoy it (you can read details about music and such if you click the button to watch it on YouTube)!
Until tomorrow! ^_^v




No comments:
Post a Comment