2012/02/18

Apologies!

Sorry, I've come to the conclusion that I just don't have anything cool to say. I literally slept until noon, but I suppose that's what three nights of decent sleep can do to a person. After joining the world of the living, I walked down to the bakery at the supermarket for a little lunch. The wind was not enjoyable, but I'll get over it.

I did take a couple minutes to wander around a part of the neighborhood I haven't been to. Though the wind was quite cold, the sun was still out and shining and it was indeed a nice walk.

I've decided pizza is cool here. Had a slice for luch that had hot dog pieces and corn as toppings. It was a very tasty piece of pizza ^_^v It was a hard decision between that one or one with potatoes instead.

I've also found something better than doughnut holes. Now, I LOVE doughnut holes, but what I had as a snack blew doughnut holes out of the water. It was none other than DEEP FRIED MOCHI BALLS COVERED IN CINNAMON SUGAR. Ah, sweet mochi balls. DELICOUS.

Other than that, I've spent the afternoon chatting it up with friends back in the states and finishing homework.

Walking around the neighborhood today did give me a cool idea. Now I just have to figure out how to do it. Stay tuned for something fun!

Until tomorrow! ^_^v

Additional:

I've decided that it would be amusing to add some of these instant reaction buttons at the bottom of my posts. Figure I'll keep them up for a week, see what happens, and if I find results amusing, I might just keep them around. So please, readers, CLICK AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment