ADVENTURES IN HIROSHIMA
featuring:
Raye, Prussia, Gilbird, and Pinkthulhu
And a possible special appearance by another fellow Pacific U Boxer.
So, I'm hopping on a bus Wednesday night, see Hiroshima area for a couple days, and arriving back in Nagoya Monday morning.
The best part is I don't have to miss a day updating! Yay go wireless at the hostel I'm staying at!
Prepare yourselves as I get ready to go EXPLORE a new city!
Prussia: *snickers* Is that what you call GETTING LOST now?
Raye: Hey, getting lost is the way to find interesting places. Besides, as long as I can find bus and train stops, I can always find my way back to where I'm staying!
Prussia: So long as you don't take a bus heading the opposite direction... *swiftly receives a punch in the shoulder* OW!
Raye: Really, keep it up if you want to be stuck in the hostel the entire trip...
Until tomorrow! ^_^v
No comments:
Post a Comment