2012/01/18

The first day of class...

... and I survived. I think. *grumbles about tests* Yeah, I'm glad I'm sitting in the lower of the two levels of Japanese that I was most likely going to be in. I desperately need the review of what I've learned thus far, especially concerning kanji...

Kanji...

*hides under desk* Kanji...

Either way, I got through the first day of class, complete with homework for tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the...

Prussia: SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Right, sorry. After class, I successfully applied for a bank account and received my national health insurance card. In... *looks at calendar* two weeks my alien ID card will be ready. Paperwork is now complete! *victory dance*

And here is my reward to myself:
The best lump of veggie and shrimp tempura,
a tasty onigiri, and a delicious Pepsi! *NOMS* 
Oh, and because I find this amusing, this is the hill that I walk up and down when heading to the store:

Yup, my dorm's on top of that hill. Anyways... I suppose I should sign off for now and go work on homework, put class schedule's into my planner. Until tomorrow! ^_^v

1 comment: