I didn't consider it being one until just a few minutes ago. My wife and I took a long walk together this morning through the park. Each thought I had came by, and the only ones that stayed were the good ones. The ones that kept my head--and my heart--clear and rooted in the present. The only thing that mattered was the time I got to spend with her. I don't know the last time when I truly felt that level of tranquility. Feeling the cool breeze off the ponds, watching geese come and go as they please. Sharing a conversation with people I have never met before--something I don't do all that willingly. All in all, it was a time of relaxation and sheer bliss, where I could smile and breathe easily once again. It is times like this that I should cherish rather than fret about anything else.
The morning was also full of Pokémon Go. It was a very good morning that has stayed with me every minute of the afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment