But I didn't forget my poor little blog ^^;;;
Just been running all day, and got caught hemming a dress. Also didn't help that I had to lie down for a little bit to get rid of a headache so I could actually function. When you're blind as a bat and can't wear you're glasses because of a headache, you can't do a whole hell of a lot.
Yes, I sew in the middle of the night... Especially right before con. Man, I hope I can get everything done in time. Once upon a time, I think I vaguely hinted at falling into the otaku culture as America knows it, and yes, I watch a lot of anime, I go to conventions, and am diving further into being an active cosplayer. This will be leading me to my thesis work. Should be pretty cool, I hope. *shrugs*
I suppose I should go get some sleep so I can be functioning for class in the morning.
Until tomorrow ^-^v
No comments:
Post a Comment