2012/09/11

I SWEAR I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU, BLOG!

So, it's been since... JUNE... since my last little entry, and I kind of feel bad about it.
I WAS DOING SO WELL POSTING EVERY DAY IN JAPAN.
And then I went home to no internet. Well, no internet every at least. Oh, and a full time summer job as a nanny. That was a big time suck right there...

What's new... let's see. I'm back in Oregon for my last year at Pacific U. Yes, the goal is to graduate in May *crosses fingers*
I'm two weeks into class and senior thesis work, and I've already been told by a friend that I need a break. Do I look that rundown already?
True, I've fallen into a bad pattern of not sleeping at night, and I've been dealing with daily headaches, and too much reading for my own good, and trying to finish new cosplays for this new season of conventions. I miss my girlfriend terribly so that makes the days long, too.

BUT... I do get a break this weekend ^-^ Heading back home to my girl to go join our awesome friends at Nan Desu Kan. Yay go anime conventions. I'm casted in two panels, so that should be a lot of fun. Also going to debut new cosplays for the year. I have three days to go, and in that time I have to (on top of schoolwork, which is a given) finish sewing some things and packing all my crap up.

Yup, it should be a good time. And yes, I'm the good student who brings along stuff for class to do in my downtime from the masses. Expect pictures. I can at least do that! XD

I've also decided to, excluding this weekend, bring back my post-a-day plan, as I think it did me some good while in Japan. I hope it will do me some good here. Get stuff out of my head and all that.

With that, I'm signing off for the night. THIS BLOG IS BEING REVIVED!
Until tomorrow! ^-^v

No comments:

Post a Comment