2011/11/23

It begins!

Welcome!

So, I think it's about time to get this little project of mine up and running! As I said, this blog will be following me as I go down the road for my semester broad in Japan this spring semester. Even though I won't be leaving until January, the experience has already begun! The blog will tackle not only study abroad experiences, but anything that I just need to get out of my head.

That brings me to the next little fun bit of this project. I aim to use this as a means to get rid of any thoughts, emotions, ideas--WHAT EVER--and with each entry I will be folding a paper crane. I am on my way to folding one thousand, creating it with my own story. I have quite a handful of them already, and this will help give me the drive to finish.

Let's get the ball rolling with a quick introduction. Hailing from Durango, Colorado, I'm currently a third-year Japanese student at Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. I'm an avid bookworm, I love to dance, and not ashamed of being an otaku. Team that up with my sewing hobby and you throw me into the world of cosplay. At my more recent anime conventions, I've been running around as Prussia from Hetalia-- *Gil: Dat is ze Awesome Prussia, to you!!*-- and he's really been getting to my head. The amsuing part is this: I have a habit of talking to myself (don't we all?), and now instead of me, I'm talking to Prussia. Makes conersations in my head much more interesting. XD So yeah, he'll more than likely show up in the blog periodically. Yeah, that's pretty much it. By all means, feel free to ask any random questions if you have any. ^_^

Gonna sign off for now. Blog will be updated soon and its appearance will be changing as I go along!  

No comments:

Post a Comment