2012/12/02

The end of 30 days of thanks

Day 25: I love rain, but sometimes it's nice to see the sun. It broke through the clouds today like a breath of fresh air to my soul. It was a reminder that there will always be peace at the end of the storm.
 
Day 26: Being able to lay everything out in front of you, and go, "I have the strength and the will to get through it all."

 Day 27: HUGS. I received many of them today. Hugs are very good things, and are always appreciated, no matter what type of mood you are in ^-^ ♥

Day 28: Courage. The courage to stand up and face myself. The courage to say that no, I'm not okay. The courage to ask for help. The courage to accept who I am. The courage to begin to heal.
 
Day 29: Random-ass conversations in the middle of the night. No better way to laugh than to laugh over stupid crap.
Day 30: Throwing your inhibitions to the wind. Taking a deep breath and diving off the deep end. Finding a new beginning.
 
As I look back at the my posts of the last thirty days, I've come to a conclusion that life doesn't suck as much as it seems. There are people and things to live for. Even though there will be blue days that I will need to get through, I'll keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment